Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Extreme Weight Loss: John and Panda

Do you have a past of yo-yo dieting? Chances are, it's not because of food or exercise... Most likely, you didn't have a "WHY." What's a "why"? Your "why" is your internal motivation to lose weight. Without it, you'll never keep your weight off long-term.



Having goals like fitting into a size 6 dress, losing weight for your high school reunion, getting healthy because someone else wants you to, etcetera, aren't long-term "why's". They're not bad reasons to lose weight, but ultimately, once you fit into your size 6 dress, or your high school reunion passes, or your family member is happy with your new transformation, your motivation will be gone. You need lasting motivation that's internal. I call that your PERSONAL WHY. It's deeper. Watch my video to find your "WHY":



If you saw this week's episode, it's pretty clear that Panda found his "why" early on and John didn't have a "why". Despite all of the best weight loss resources in the US, from Chris Powell to the University of Colorado's Anschutz Health and Wellness Center, John still couldn't get motivated. 

It wasn't until all of those things left that John looked within himself, found his why, and ultimately lost the weight. This week, I'm challenging you find your WHY. Peel back the onion. You might have a few external "whys" (like a weight loss goal for your high school reunion) but I really want you to dig deep and find your personal "WHY." And if you're up for it, Go Public and share it on my Facebook page so we can all support you in it!



If you've been searching for your deeper "why" and want the resources and support to help you dig deep both emotionally and physically, then check out Extreme Weight Loss: Destination Boot Camp. It's designed from the principles used on the show Extreme Weight Loss TM to help you experience your own extreme transformation. 

If you applied for a DBC scholarship, we'll be announcing the winners on Anschutz's website and social media this week, so stay tuned!

"Extreme Weight Loss," "Extreme Weight Loss: Destination Boot Camp" and "Destination Boot Camp" are each a trademark of 3 Ball Entertainment LLC and are used under license. All rights reserved.

14 comments :

  1. Most likely, you didn't have a "WHY." What's a "why"? Your "why" is your internal motivation to lose weight. Without it, you'll never keep your weight off long-term. http://venusfactoreviews.co/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.
    Downloading the Bikini body workouts PDF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You started working out. You started watching out what you eat. You even skipped that mouth-watering delicious dessert after dinner. You managed to have some time for working out with all those hectic schedules.

    Garrosh Pure
    4277 Rogers Street
    Cincinnati, OH 45241
    513-563-6521
    garrosh.pure13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
    lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.Austin strippers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. Colorado Strippers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    how to lose weight in 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This text is worth everyone’s attention. How can I find out more? Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips.
    ________________________
    Weight loss Denver

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diet Tips for Weight Loss Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day. Ideally 8-10 glasses.Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    Sletrokor Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly amazing weight loss! It really takes determination, a set of goals and desire to look better and stay that way. When my brother introduced the 3 Day Military diet to me, I was quite skeptical but I tried it just the same. I'm so glad I did! The set menu was awesome and I learned how to count calories and practise portion control at the same time. It really helped a lot! After the 3 days are over, I started exercising with my sister and made changes in my lifestyle and eating patterns. I love being fit, thanks to determination this awesome diet! For more information see http://3daysmilitarydiet.com/diet-plan/vegetarian-military-diet.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work.
    best diet for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    healthguidereviews

    ReplyDelete