Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Living LARGE: Matt

Matt came to Destination Boot Camp in July of 2015... and in just 6 short months, this is where he stands now. 




How did you feel before DBC?

Fat, weak, discouraged, but determined to follow the program no matter what.

Remember when you started this journey? How does your weight loss journey now compare to what you thought going into it? 

It has been so much more than a weight loss program. It has been a transformation of my life toward good health and a healthy attitude.

What has been your biggest "Aha" or breakthrough moment? 

I went backpacking about a month after Boot Camp. Activities like that had become so difficult. On this trip I remembered how much joy there was in feeling strong and capable in the wilderness. After that there was no turning back for me.

What are you most proud of/grateful for so far? 

I’m grateful for the support of the team. Success depends on more than diet and exercise. It is essential to have others with me on this journey.

If you could give one piece of advice to someone considering this journey, what would it be?

Do it. Put aside the excuses. Find the money. Find the time. Commit to it.

How do you feel now? 

Lighter. Stronger. Confident. Adventurous. 

How has this journey changed your life? 

This program is not something to get through so I can get on with my life. This is how my life is now and will continue to be.

No comments :

Post a Comment