Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Extreme Weight Loss: Kim

One thing I love about Extreme Weight Loss is that there are consistent themes that flow throughout the show-- and really, throughout all transformation journeys. Some of those themes that I see in successful weight loss stories are things like feeling your fears and getting out of your comfort zone. The body follows the mind and you have to get that mental side of things down to reach your goals.



With Kim, I love how she began with the end in mind: sewing a dress that she could fit into at her finale. The dress represented so many things, not just focussing on her new size, but visualizing how she would feel. This is the end result of that:


Here's my video blog on Kim's episode. Check it out to get all of my thoughts on how you can use her transformation to help you transform too!


All of my clients create vision boards to represent how they want to FEEL, not just how they want to LOOK. Once you visualize, then you need to take ACTION. See it in your mind, then be it. Here are some vision/action boards my State of Slimmers just created.







Now, I want you to create your vision/action board and share it on the Dr. Holly page! What's going to be your Little Red Dress?  Our State of Slim program can help you. All it is takes is that first step – Visualize yourself here with us now, working on YOUR transformations! Learn more about State of Slim here.

What's the thing you'll use to visualize where you want to be? Ready, go!

1 comment :